Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Thank goodness he's cute!

I should be going to bed instead of writing this little post. 

Adam has been kicking my butt the last few days, and I'm pretty exhausted.
I don't know what it is, teeth (already?), gas, or just a fussy phase? 

Whatever it is, I'm over it! I can't wait for him to be over it too!
I know he will, I know thát much, as a second time mom. 
With Micha I would always panic if his mood changed, 
and I would be so scared he would stay fussy forever. 

But, luckily, every hard stage comes to an end eventually, 
that is, until the next one comes around the corner (haha, life with a baby is so much fun).

It is pretty hard though, to see the big picture when you're in the thick of sleepless nights, fussy days, and toddler tantrums and all the frustration that comes with that. 
Every now and then I just need to take a deep breath and remind myself that 'this too shall pass'.

And, lucky for him: he's cute! So we used one of his nap strikes to do a little photo shoot. 
(Can't stay frustrated with such a cutie for long, right?)






Love, Maria

5 comments:

  1. Good thing both of them are so cute! And they'll be more fun soon ....
    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so right! such a chubby cutie pie... and i can`t help- so much looking like his big bro;)! you are blessed!

    ReplyDelete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!