Friday, November 22, 2013

a song, a book, a quote, a look

About a month ago I did one of these posts for the first time, inspired by this lady
and today I'm at it again.

Song (or rather, new (to me) group) : 

This awesome band from Iceland: Ásgeir
My favorite song of theirs (so far, it's all good). 
I don't know what it is with these Scandinavian bands, but I just love their sound.

// 

Book: 

Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho. 
I love each and every one of his books and this one is just as eye opening and intriguing as any of them. 
It is about a prostitute and contains some graphic parts, but actually it's a beautiful book about love.

// 

Quote:
From previously mentioned book.

source

//

Look: 

It's getting cold here! So I've been pinning all kinds of cozy, including this look. 
Warm socks, tights and booties.

source



Happy Weekend!

Love, Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!