Micha, my boy. You are 17 weeks old. Can we stop time?
The other day I was looking at some photos from when you were a teeny, tiny little thing.
You were so skinny and fragile and look at you now, the chubbiest baby on the block!
It's like someone secretly switched babies while I wasn't looking!
For comparison, this was you at 1 week old, so tiny!
Some fun facts about you at 17 weeks:
- You have been a bit 'difficult' this week, especially in the sleep department. We were just getting used to having baby free evenings, but now you like to wake up once or twice each evening. And as for the night, meh, not as good as they were either! Can't wait until you start sleeping through the night, that seems like heaven to me! But, I still love my midnight baby snuggles with you!
- You have healed nicely from your hernia surgery, and had a bath for the first time since the operation. Don't worry you had showers in between!
- You're starting to roll, right now you can roll from your back to your side. I bet it's any day now that you'll start to roll over on your tummy!
- You're able to play by yourself for a longer period of time.
- You love making out with your Sophie the Giraffe toy and are still fascinated by your books.
- You are such a happy baby most of the time. I just love hanging out with you every day!
We love you so much little man!