Wow, Micha, you're 15 weeks old already! We love every little thing about you!
- You have actually been in our lives for a year now, yesterday it was exactly a year ago that you were placed into my womb as a tiny little embryo. I remember laying there and thinking 'Is this little one going to stay?' And you did! God is so great! I feel so blessed to live in a time with modern medicine and smart doctors!
- This week has been kind of a rough one for you. You had your immunization shots on Thursday and the aftermath wasn't so nice for you. I hated to see you in pain and I cried with you.
I think the shots affected your stomach too, you've been pooping green all week... hmm.. TMI?
- At the your check up on Thursday you weighed almost 8 kilograms (17.5 pounds) and you measured 65 cm (25.5 inches) long. That's a kilogram heavier and 5 cm taller than four weeks ago. My milk is good for you boy!
- We got you your library membership this week. You love it when we read you books, and I can't wait until you're old enough to pick out your own books at the library!
- We started using the cloth diapers this week because
your bum is finally big enough I'm finally not chickening out anymore, and it's going great! It's definitely not as hard as I thought it would be, and your bum looks so cute and fluffy with them on. We're currently using Bumgenius all-in-one and Flip diapers, I'm still on the fence as to which ones I like better.
Can't wait to see what this week has in store for us sweet boy!