This week Micha is 13 weeks old.
Look at him in all of his chubster glory!
Some Micha facts:
- He's really starting to interact more with us, so much fun!
- He usually greets me with a great big smile whenever I get him after a nap.
- He loves to smile at us, but when he's mad, he'll let us know!
- He loves it when we read books to him, especially books with colorful pages.
- He pulls himself up when we hold his hands.
- He loves to grab for his toys, but doesn't always succeed at it!
- He's starting to nap a bit better during the day, which is nice for me(and this blog!).
Each week I make a photo of him sitting in a chair with his Sophie giraffe and his beautiful crocheted blanket.
Here are the photos of week 1-12
I wonder how long I'll keep up making these weekly photo's, but for now I really enjoy seeing how much he changes week by week!