Today Micha is 14 weeks. It amazes me how much he changes every week.
A few Micha facts:
- This week he's been sleeping so much better than the weeks before. We borrowed a baby sleeping bag, the Puckababy, from friends and it's been amazing. No more flailing arms and legs in bed, yay!
- Yesterday I took Micha to the swimming pool for the first time. We went with my friend Marloes and her baby Ben. Micha loved it, he just relaxed in my arms and floated in the water. And of course he looked adorable in his little swimming trunks! Too bad I didn't make a photo.
- This week he gets his second round of shots, not looking forward to that. I hate seeing him in pain.
- Every morning Micha wakes up so happy and ready to play, it's the best way to start the day.
- We have a new evening ritual as a family, after supper and nursing, we curl up on the couch and read a book together and sing some songs. So nice.
- Micha is really starting to show more and more of his personality and B. and I couldn't enjoy it more!
We love our boy!