Monday, March 9, 2015

0 - 7 months of Adam

0-7 months of cute

I know, I know, Adam is already 8 months old, but I haven't gotten around to making his eight month photos yet, so up till seven it is.

Adam, oh Adam, what a sweetie he is! He is the most easy going and happy little babe there is.
A little list of him at 7 months:
Loves: his brother, mah boobs, his dad, food
Hates: being stuck on his belly (even though he can easily roll to his back or scooch around)
Eats: everything, we're doing baby led weaning again, and Adam loves eating the same food we do. (for him I omit salt and make sure whatever is on his tray is soft enough for him to chew with his gums)
Teeth: nothing yet, but any day now
Breastfeeding: about 4 times a day and once or twice at night. Our schedule is usually: 7 a.m. , 12 - 12.30 p.m. , 4 p.m. , 7 p.m. , sometimes at 11 p.m. , and then at 2-3 a.m. I don't really mind that he still nurses at night, but it would be nice if he would give it up eventually.
Sleep: he does two good naps during the day, and at night he only wakes to nurse. Just like his brother he never puts up a fight when we put him down to sleep, I just lay him in his bed awake and he just falls asleep. I don't know how we got this lucky!
Moves: he can move from a sitting position to his belly and scooches around the house on his belly. He tries to pull himself up in the playpen and in his crib, he hasn't succeeded yet, but we definitely need to lower his crib asap!





I can't believe he's eight months already, time really does fly, but we're loving every second of it with him and his brother (maybe not eeeeevery second, but you know what I mean..)


Love, Maria


5 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, Adam is such a cutie!! I love all your photos with the different fabrics…what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cutie pie and already 8 months!? can`t believe;)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a loveydovey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous kid..have missed your blog last few months..busy with two boys I'm Sure!!!

    ReplyDelete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!