Tuesday, June 25, 2013

47 weeks



Micha, 

Lately you have been loving your little animal collection.  
You usually have at least one in your hand, even when you're crawling around.
I always hear you crawling towards me: THUMP- WHACK- THUMP- WHACK.
You love to hide them in any nook and cranny you can find. 
It's your favorite game.
Last night I found one in the TV cabinet and was about to throw it in with your toys, when your papa stopped me and told me to leave it there for you, so you'd find it again the next day.
Isn't that the sweetest thing?
I think he just loved seeing that little reminder of you and the fun stage you are going through. 
And he's so right, I  love those little reminders too, they make me feel like the luckiest lady alive.


Love, Mama







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture of a little curious boy, peeking over the edge... He is getting to be such a big boy! And a good idea from his daddy to leave the toy in the hidingplace, I wonder if Micha remembers it...lots of love, his omaMarijke

    ReplyDelete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!