Friday, September 12, 2014

Making me happy this week

This recipe, I was a bit skeptical at first, but it's so good!

Cauliflower Fried Rice



Celebrating with my little sister who received her Masters of Arts for Archaeology, 
beauty and brains that one!
All students who get their Masters at Leiden University are allowed to write their name on the wall in 'het zweetkamertje' (the sweatroom).
Our king Willem Alexander's name is on the same wall as my little sisters! Isn't that awesome!


This smile and that bald spot:


Playing 'hide-and-go-seek' behind the curtains
where, oh, where is Micha? ;)


Dreaming up a shared bedroom for the boys



What's making you happy?

Love, Maria

3 comments:

  1. Ah, that smile!! And so cool that your sister and the king signed the same wall :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try that recipe! Thanks for being there with lil adam on monday!

    ReplyDelete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!