Tuesday, February 12, 2013

28 weeks


Micha, 

At 28 weeks you:

- can finally roll from your back to your belly

- have two teeth (front bottom)

- had a little breast feeding strike for a day

- also had a pooping strike for 3 days, and slept horribly because of it (and thus so did we)

- learned a new game called 'throw everything off my play mat', 
at first I thought you did by accident 
but papa realized that you we're really methodically throwing everything off

- are still such a happy little guy

- have a papa and mama who are so obsessed by you :)






Love you so much!

Mama


3 comments:

  1. I love him also!!!!!!!!! And so goodlooking!!!!!
    His loving omaMarijke <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun stage! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's looking like a little boy!

    ReplyDelete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!