Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Funnies

It's Friday! Time for some comic relief don't you think?

I thought I'd share some of my favorite 'funnies' on the internet.

^ ^ ^ ^

Have you seen this yet? They have five episodes, and counting. So funny!
This first episode is the best one in my opinion, but they're all good!


^ ^ ^ ^


I just discovered this blog this week. I spent a whole evening reading through the posts.
It's a little snarky, but oh so hilarious. 
It's definitely going to be a guilty pleasure of mine for the time being.

^ ^ ^ ^


Another favorite of mine in the 'funny blogs dept.'is Cake Wrecks
I can't believe how many ugly cakes are made by professionals.
But the captions are what really makes the blog, seriously pee-in-your-pants hilarious!

^ ^ ^ ^

Well, that was it for today!

Hope you have a great weekend!


Love, Maria



p.s. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' 

linking up with Falling for Friday today



No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!