Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Micha's favorites - books edition


When Micha was born, some of our favorite gifts we received were books. 
For Christmas or my birthday, a book is the perfect way to make me happy.
And whenever a new baby is born my go-to gift is a book. 
Of course, it can't just be any book, but one you know the recipient will love and is picked out thoughtfully.

In my opinion, books are just the perfect gift.

Imagine how happy I am that Micha is just as much as a book lover as his mama.
Whenever he's sad or just plain cranky all I have to do to see that smile on his face is offer to read him a story. 
I always give him at least two choices, and he's getting pretty opinionated, 
I know exactly which books are his favorite and which not so much.

^ ^ ^ ^

These books are currently his very favorite:



This one is about a small crocodile who is tired of eating bananas and decides he wants to eat a child today. Micha absolutely LOVES it, and it's so much fun to read.


A hilarious story about a mole on a quest to find out who pooped on his head.


Any Miffy book is a favorite with Micha. Cute and simple drawings in primary, bright colors and always a sweet story.


I've mentioned 'Oh No, George' on the blog before as one of Micha's favorite books, and it still is a regular in our household. It's about a dog that gets into all kinds of trouble when his boss is away. 
New for us is 'A Bit Lost',  in which a little owl who falls out of his nest goes looking for his mama. A very sweet story with beautiful illustrations.

^ ^ ^ ^

What are the favorite books in your household currently?
Please share!

Love, Maria

2 comments:

  1. Ha - those sound like great books. I have a feeling Simon would like the one about the mole. His kind of humour :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love our miffy book! :) we've read it a handful of times already!

    ReplyDelete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!