Wednesday, August 21, 2013

this kid is made for walking a.k.a. Micha's first steps


This kid started walking this week.

He's still wobbly and prefers crawling for the time being, 
but he's walking!

He doesn't seem to mind all the tripping and falling down and just goes for it!
Such a little man. 
I see many bumps and bruises in his future.

^ ^ ^ ^

I made a little video of his attempts.
Enjoy!



Whenever he walks a few steps he's just so proud of himself and can't stop giggling.
And I couldn't be more proud too!





Love, Maria

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations little Micha!
    Watching this makes me instantly smile. He is such a fun, sweet, chubby boy... and is there any time he isn`t smiling:)!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!! I love how happy he is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and happy little guy! I love him!

    ReplyDelete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!