Friday, March 21, 2014

10/52 + 11/52

Project 52: a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014

Oops, I'm a little behind on the project, I should be at week 12 now. 
Next week I'll post another double, and then I'll be up to speed again!

//

10/52
 Micha/ Baby boy:

Last week Sunday it was beautiful weather, so after church we packed our lunch and headed to a nearby lake for a picnic. 
Micha: you played in the grass and on the sand, and loved feeling the warmth of the sun on you bare toes.
Baby Boy: as I was lying in the sun I felt you move around as if you were enjoying rays as much as I was. 
I bet you will be just as much of an outside lover as your big brother is!

//

11/52

Micha:
 Every day after your morning nap, or, now that you don't really nap in the morning anymore: 
your morning play time in your room, we eat fruit together. 
You favorites fruits at the moment are: kiwi, banana and pear.

I always make a photo of you on my phone during 'fruit time' and send it to papa.

I love little rituals like these, and I think you do too!




Baby Boy:
It seems as though this pregnancy has been moving along so much faster than it did when I was pregnant with Micha.
I feel a little guilty that I haven't documented this pregnancy as much as I did with Micha, 
but I hope you forgive me, baby boy, because I love you so much already.

It feels like I'm bonding with you more and more lately, and I love calling you by your name. 
It's a beautiful name, and I'm having a hard time keeping it a secret, but I will, don't you worry!

Love, Mama

2 comments:

  1. Dear Micha, I can't wait to see your little brother! I am sure he is going to be just as handsome as you!
    Love and kisses, your omaMarijke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I just want to know the name now!! I can't imagine how hard it would be to keep it a secret once you know :-)

    ReplyDelete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!