|no more photo's mama!|
Micha, you are learning so much lately.
At 36 weeks you can:
- pull yourself up in your playpen
- pick up your little wooden kitty from a row of other little animals when we ask you: 'Where's kitty?'
- grab our fingers when we pray before we have a meal, (we always hold each others hands while we pray, but now you initiate it)
- 'talk' back to us when we talk to you, using the same kind of sounds we use
- really get around in your walker
- pick out which book you want us to read to you (we always give you a choice between two different books, and you already have favorites)
- eat apples (which was always a bit tricky, but you know how to use those little teeth now)
- let us know when you're done eating by throwing food on the ground (thanks bud.)
- get others to notice you and then wrap them around your little finger by batting your eyes and showing off your cute two-toothed grin
|standing up in your playpen|
^ ^ ^ ^
It's so exciting to see you learn all these new things and understanding them.
I'm not sure what you should be able to do by now,
but in papa's and my mind you're the smartest baby there is.
Oh, and the most adorable one too.
We're not biased at all ;)