Wednesday, October 2, 2013

eating all the samples



One of my favorite things to do on the weekend is going to farmers markets or food fairs. 
Luckily they happen pretty often in my city. Last weekend we visited a food fair where local artisans and farmers showcased there products and produce. 
The best thing: free samples! Yum!
We met up with my friends husband and their son who were alone for the day, and while the men pushed the strollers and talked about man stuff I was able to take photos and taste all the samples.
My favorite sample was a sheep's milk cheese ripened in grape must, B. loved his artisan beer sample and Micha happily munched away at a cinnamon raisin bagel.
I say: why don't we do this every weekend people?

Love, Maria





1 comment:

  1. OOOOh, that must' ve been so much fun! The location looks beautiful and the weather, a beautiful fall day! When I live again in Holland I want to do that every weekend ( atleast once in a while) Must have been good those samples and the pictures are beautiful!
    Love, me, your mama

    ReplyDelete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!