Friday, December 13, 2013

five things on friday

1. Walk into my home any day and this is probably what you will find. 


A colorful Christmas tree, toys all over the floor, me in warm slippers and Christmas songs playing softly in the background. I love it!

//

2. Speaking of Christmas songs, I found the perfect playlist on Spotify: Folksy Christmas
Think Sufjan Stevens, Jack Johnson, Mumford and Sons, I tell ya, it's awesome!

//

3. Micha has been coughing and wheezing for a while now, especially after he's been playing or when he's in bed, but this week it got a bit worse so I took him to the doctor and came home with this:


I'm not that surprised that he has asthma like problems, it's a family thing, 
my brothers have asthma and I also used to have it when I was young. I grew over it luckily. 
Hopefully Micha's wheezing won't progress into anything more serious like asthma. 

//

4. This is so good. 

It's baklava for those of you who aren't familiar.

//

5. Happy Weekend! 


Love, Maria

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, that playlist sounds amazing! And hopefully Micha feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!