Some fun facts about you at 43 weeks:
- for the last two nights you've been sleeping from 7 p.m. to about 6.30 a.m. with one feeding at 11 p.m.. We are in sleep heaven. Keep it up buddy!
- you enjoy munching on books, it's not the healthiest meal, baby.
- I still breastfeed you four times a day, once in the morning, at lunch, before you go to bed and before I go to bed.
I've been enjoying it so much more than before.
There's no more power struggle and it's usually just so relaxing for the both of us.
- you've enjoyed your first few bike rides on my new bike with a bike seat for you.
It's so much fun and so liberating.
Today we went for a ride to papa's work and you showed of in front of his students.
You LOVED the attention.
- you are really practicing to say words, I feel that it won't be long before you say them.
- I really love you at this age.
I've said that at every age you've been so far, but right now you are so much fun.
I love seeing you develop into a more independent individual.
You are growing up so fast. >>sniffle<<
You are the best!