Thursday, May 30, 2013

a boy and his papa





^^Oh, these two handsome guys. They make my heart so very happy.^^

^ ^ ^ ^

There is something so special about seeing your husband as a papa. 
And let me tell you, B. is an exceptionally good one. 
Every day when he comes home from work he picks Micha up, gives him a big hug and plays with him, or reads him a book. 
Every single day, no matter how busy or hard it was, it's his time with his son, and it's beautiful.

I usually use that time to prepare dinner or do something for myself, 
but once in a while I just quietly sit a corner and watch my two men interact. 
And during those moments I think to myself: 
'How did I get to be so lucky?'



Love, Maria


3 comments:

  1. awww such cute pics! nothing like family time!

    love your blog, we are now following you on GFC, would love it if you followed back :)


    http://www.footnotesandfinds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, how precious! your son is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria's two handsome guys! Wow, Maria, you are so blessed!
    I should tell you about all my handsome guys, my husband, my sons, my sons in law and my grandsons! They are all soooo special! I am also very blessed!

    ReplyDelete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!