Wednesday, September 11, 2013

window shopping

For day 7 of Blogtember we were asked to share some of our favorite online shops.
I must admit I don't do much online shopping, for one reason, because I like to feel, smell, flip around items I buy and that just doesn't work online, and secondly I don't have the largest budget to go buying 'all the stuff'.

But I absolutely love window shopping online, especially on Etsy

These are some of my favorites:

Some of the pieces at Sincerely Delightful are definitely on my wish list. I just love the tiny initial bracelet and that dragonfly necklace is so adorable.


^ ^ ^ ^

I really hope that when/if baby # 2 ever arrives we'll have a bit more money to spend, because I want to purchase everything at Iviebaby. I just love the bright colors and fun patterns she uses.



^ ^ ^ ^

I am in love with everything Katie Daisy, the artist behind The Wheatfield, creates. I'm drawn to her whimsical illustrations and beautiful vivid colors and wish I could decorate every single empty wall in my home with one of her prints.


^ ^ ^ ^

These kitchen utensils at LivingEmbellished are so fun and are such a cute way of adding a pop of color to your kitchen. I love the idea of dipping the ends of wooden spoons in paint and can definitely see myself diy-ing something like this.



I can't wait to see your picks!

Love, Maria

4 comments:

  1. Hey Maria,
    My next Wednesday project is going to be making that quilt you put a photo up of. Beautiful, and doesn't look too hard. And maybe I'll give it to you ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! Especially the one in the last sentence ;)!

      Delete
  2. "window shopping" is a nice blog post! I also really love Window Shopping Online because it saves lot of time and money. thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this- nice stuff! It is really nice and I will recommend this link to my friends.
    Etsy | Woman Fashion

    ReplyDelete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!